Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter Sure Is Different Here

We'll I'm home now and it sure is nice to be back. The trip was quite an experience we had good times and bad times and certainly learned a lot. There are some things that won't be missed about central America. However within a day of arriving home I have come to realize that "Winter" in Mexico, a rainy day with temps in the mid 80's, might be better than this.



The weather forecast today read this:

Today: Periods of snow, mainly before 2pm. Temperature rising to near 14 by noon, then falling to around 8 during the remainder of the day. Wind chill values between -2 and 6. East wind between 3 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.



I hate to say it but I think I'm about to bust out the trainer :(



Central America trip update coming soon. After I upload 488 pictures and sort through them all.

No comments: