Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Quest For Single-track

Things have been pretty boring around here lately so sorry for the uneventful post and lack of posting. I got my new Cannondale Team Replica for the season and made it very sexy by removing all that SRAM crap and replacing it with new XTR. I can't wait to ride it but I'm still waiting for the brake calipers to show up. Hopefully they will be here by the time I have to leave for Phoenix.

I finally got my ingrown toenail removed so bike shoes feel comfortable again. They gave me 3 shots of numbing stuff and ran a pair of scissors up my toenail removing the whole left side. I'll spare you the pics.

We had our home race this past weekend and I was so busy volunteering that I didn't get any pictures. Everything worked out well though. I had another strong crit. with a finish around the top 10 and I finished with the pack in the road race. Our boys Keil and Brad won the sprint in the break-away placing 1st and 2nd respectively.

I'm so tired of riding roads that I just haven't been out riding much. I'm on the desperate hunt for single-track or any dirt trails for that matter. I just want to go mountain biking.

Shep and I found a little piece of heaven the other day. Too bad it only lasted for about a mile.
Tater-tot fight at the Chamois Army Fort (CAF) very fun night.

Yes that is a motorized tandem, and yes those are two professional mtn. bikers who (needless to say) are slightly intoxicated. I'll let your imagination take it from here.


It has been so warm here that I busted out the summer grocery getter.

No comments: