This weekend will mark the start of a new season. The racing is about to begin. Even though it's been a couple of months since I last raced it feels like it was just yesterday. Though I'm still excited to get things started again. This year will definitely bring on new challenges. I will be traveling more, attending bigger races and giving it 100% to place in the top half of the pro . field. But hey I gotta start somewhere.
It should be 66 degrees down in New Mexico this weekend. I can't wait. And to make things even better it is supposed to be in the mid 60's in Boulder all next week. Sorry I have no pics. I actually haven't been on the bike since... basically Friday, wow that's a week ago. It's been a pretty busy week. Anyway we're rolling out of here at noon and I'll try to snap some photos while we're down there.
No comments:
Post a Comment